Langley Legion Branch 21
- THE NEW LEGIONS ADDRESS IS:
- 20604 – Logan Avenue
- LANGLEY, B.C. V3A 379
- TELEPHONE # 604 534 3615
- OFFICE HOURS: TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Branch General Meeting
The next general meeting will be held at 7:30pm on Monday 23rd of April.
This meeting is very important as the future of Langley Legion Branch #21 is to be discussed.
We are running out of funds to keep going, as we see it at the moment we have three options.
- Financial assistance from BC/Yukon Command.
- The branch closes its office and meets once a month to plan things i.e. Poppy and Remembrance Day Parade, (This option allows us to keep our charter).
- Close the branch and hand in our charter and members move to another branch i.e. Aldergrove/Cloverdale.
Please attend and help us decide how to proceed.
Note: The Legion office is closed on Monday, reopens Tuesday Morning.
Thursdays is Joe's fun bingo afternoon, starting with Hotdogs and Chips at Noon and bingo at 1pm.